eCommerce and Trade Specialist for Global Healthcare Company
A global healthcare company, is looking for an eCommerce & Trade Specialist to strengthen its Commercial Excellence team in Greece.
- Combine trade landscape understanding and delivering company strategy for all categories in e-Retailers/ePharmacies and relevant e-commerce channels based on shopper insights, being the active ambassador of category & shopper marketing and driving the recognition of value add with internal & external customers.
- Ensure achievement of sales & profit targets, working closely with the rest of the Commercial Excellence, Sales & Marketing teams to differentiate category and channel priorities according to retailers' needs.
- Translate the national category/brand strategy and specific channel priorities into customers’ plans to enable 1st choice for shoppers, customers and experts.
- Optimize loyalty through established e-pharmacy sites, and work with brand activation team to create & launch innovative campaigns
- Ensure in store execution excellence, winning in every touch-point and occasion.
- Plan, develop and monitor on-line visual merchandising strategy with key e-Retailers.
- Train internal stakeholders on Digital & e-Commerce trends and processes.
- Liaise with external agencies, and internal departments to align e-Commerce strategy with business goals.
- Sets the consumer investment levels per retailer and pharmacy type, wholesalers & associations, ensuring proper pricing point in each store type.
- Adapts assortment strategy per retailer and pharmacy type, customizing PoP material and activities with relevant marketing tools
- Identifies key partners to collaborate in eCommerce and traditional channel, exploiting digital marketing tools from pharmacists and retailers - prioritizing customers to engage through type B events.
- University degree with Business/Marketing orientation at a postgraduate level.
- Trade marketing and eCommerce/digital experience from FMCG companies, approximately 3 years.
- Field sales experience will be considered an additional asset, especially from the pharmacies field.
- Strong Business analytics and eCommerce analytics skills to identify insights that unlock opportunities for growth.
- Ability to influence at all levels and build strong collaborative relationships.
- Strong business awareness.
- Demonstration of flawless execution that can also be measured and evaluated.
- Winning, can-do attitude, persistence and positive mindset in addressing changes.
- Accountability and willingness to develop.
- Fluent English & Greek.
- Competitive salary, and bonus scheme
- Company car, laptop, mobile
- Medical and pension plan